Friday, December 16, 2005

I shake my head in disgust

Hello everyone, how's things goin? Good I hope( not that anyone reads my posts).
During my brief observance of what is taking place in recent politics, and Bushes latest comments, and new revelations about the Bush administration, I sit here and shudder. I just wonder what goes through this guys mind. Is he that arrogant that he can just do what ever he wants and thinks that he is not accountable? Apparently so.
It was appalling to witness his unemotional response to the question about how many Iragi's had been killed during the war......"...about 30,000 give or take...." WOW! Way to go George.
I wonder what kind of comments he makes about the deaths of American soldiers maimed and wounded during his little war foray......makes ya think eh? Well, good afternoon everyone, have a good weekend......

Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home