Monday, December 19, 2005

It just don't make sense

Hello All!
Merry Christmas....yup I said ( or typed) Merry Christmas. Screw the Happy Holidays stuff. If ya say Happy Holidays which one are you referring to? MLK?, 4th of July?, Veterans Day?...or maybe Easter?
I don't know what you are thinking if you read this, but I do do know this.....I'm gonna say Merry Christmas.....not that I'm an ultra religious guy or anything, but it's supposed to celebrate the birth of Jesus, er at least that was what I was last taught anyway.
Just because George Bush and his wife send out Happy Holiday cards don't mean nothing.
Even Santa Claus can't fly over the White House now. Apparently the NSA over heard a conversation between the jolly little fellow and a New York times reporter. So in light of this Cheney has denied Santa's flight clearence for the Washington area until Congress returns to session after the HOLIDAYS. I can't reveal my source of this information though because of the sensitivity of the on going investigation and the fact that they are a person of EXTREME importance.
Although I've heard through the grapevine that the NSA knows who told me....but they aren't telling...as they don't have the Cheney clearence to do so.
So until I'm summoned to court by the Clausgate special investigator, I ain't talkin....
OK...I gotta go....the NSA is threatening to shut off my computer......

L8TR

Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home