Friday, December 30, 2005

Almost the New Year

Hello world......
Well it's Friday morning and the End of 2005 approachs, and the New Year is about to begin. I sit here wondering what pitfalls we will experience as Americans this year, I also wonder what benefits we will derive in 2006.
It seems that events are ever changing the enviroment we live in, new discoveries, old discoveries disproved or confirmed. Lifestle's change with world events, with the advent of immediate news reporting we can see our world change right before our very eyes.
I personelly would like to see a more peaceful world for 2006 as I think most people would...or I at least like to think most people would like to see a more peaceful world.
So....here's hoping that the world leaders can get their shit together enough to accomplish something other than kidnappings, terrorism, and killing of innocents. Jesus...I sound like a damn liberal....maybe things change with age...I guess it's better than saying " Kill'm all and let God sort it out"
Happy New Year everyone, I seriously doubt that I will get a chance to do any blogging over the up coming weekend........

L8TR

Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home