Thursday, February 16, 2006

Now just a minute, please read the byline to the description of my blog

Hello and good afternoon world. I hope all is well, and I know damn well that it is not......
So what am I going to rant about today?......MORONS....thats what.
It has been mentioned to me that I should include some of my daily activities, and topics about what goes on in my life......to this I reply...read the description or byline to my blog. It explains what the blog is about, and I even invite comment. My blog is my opinion about what is taking place in the world today, my take on it ...OR my opinion.
I have a very mundane life now, not like when I was a cop. I work a 40 hour work week in a local school system. I have weekends and holidays off. I ride my Harely when the weather permits, and I ride even when most riders prefer not to.
I don't want to write about my life, as if it's anyones business anyway.
So lets get on with some of the other MORONS in the world today.
Lets take on VP CHeney and the press. As you all know the VP shot a guy, a friend of his. They were hunting on ranch in Texas. OK...bang....blood, pellets in the face and chest. The guy gets treated, afterwards suffers a heart attack because of the location of one of the pellets in or near his heart.
The press is furious about the story not being released for 22 or 24 hours or some such nonsense, after the incident occured.... I THINK, I repeat...I THINK...that the press is pissed because they didn't get a chance to get the scoop and the little Texas paper got the first dibs on a TEXAS sized story. All the news services are touting the secrecy and the arrogance of the BUSH administration. The dems and the repubs are acting like they are both majorly pissed about the shooting story being withheld and possibly an attempt at covering it up. I'm not defending the Bush guys, all I'm saying is lets get real. This is just a damnifying distraction from some serious issues that need to be dealt with. The number one priority should be the damn war. Jesus H Creighton.......as the Crock Hunter would say.
Just what in Hell are you guys in Washington doing? Now we have a half assed debate going on over an accident, and thats just what it was, an accident. Had it taken place in no-wheresville USA, it wouldn't have even made the wire services.
So politics is now sidelined when there are extremely dangerous and important maladies facing the United States. Some that may prove to be some of our greatest challanges yet. We have the intensifying insurgency in Irag.... Iran is enriching uranium.... Hamas is coming into power.... There is still the ever shortening world energy supply.... Our continental borders in the southwest are being breached by drug dealers backed by the Mexican Military....and Britney Spears is defying the paparrazi and the law by driving around with her daughter in her lap with out benefit of a child restraint seat.( Im sure there will be an up coming Congressional oversight committe organized to over see the use of child restraint devices) .
Like the title of my blog says.....just What is going on???!!!! I mean CRIMINEY!!!!!.....are you people in Washington for real, and I don't just mean the politicals. I mean the damn press pundits. Get over it, and lets move on. Now by saying this I'm not supporting the White House press Secretary either, he's just a dunce.
It is a unreal that we have to endure this, we certainly need to be concentrating on issues that may have catastrophic consequences for the US.

Oh well, have a great day, and good luck in all your endeavors.

L8TR
Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home