Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I'm no fan of H Clinton.....but this is ridiculous

Well hello there you wonderfuly worldly people, and you normal people too......just kidding. Hello everyone. I'm gonna rant so deal with it or don't. Doesn't much matter. Please read on......
Now! I'm no fan of Hillary Clinton, but I just have to comment on something involving her. Seems a fellow[former mayor of Yonkers John Spencer] running for her seat in the up coming election had a TV commercial produced. In the commercial, it slants Hillary as an associate of Osama Bid Laden. Ya, ya I know, this is typical f'n political procedure. However...I can't see Hillary as an associate of Osama. Maybe she didn't vote the way others did when it came time for the reviews of the Patriot Act, but that hardly makes her an associate of Osama, or a creator of lapses of security endagering the country as a whole. Hillary's voting had nothing to do with the lack of response to the Katrina disaster, and President Bush's less than enthusiastic response to the publics outrage. What do I know.......I know I don't like the politicians playing around like school children. It takes away from the over all effectiveness of the government. These are troubling times, and we need good comprehensive governing by the people we have elected. And we just aren't getting it....NOT AT ALL.
Now lets talk about our first amendmant rights, the right to free speech. I'm referring to the story about Kevin Barrett, and the Republican Representative Steve Nass. Barret claims[ His opinion ] that the government created the attacks on the World Trade Center to effectively create a reason to go to war in the Mideast. A letter signed by 52 Wisconsin State Assemblymen, and 9 State Senators, to Wisconsin Gov. Jim Doyle.....states that Barretts opinions about the so called government conspriracy are DISHONEST. They are? Why? It's the guys opinion. Cryin out loud, many a Congressman are decrying the actions of our Marines in Hidatha, some calling them out right criminals, and there hasn't even been a trial. The Commander in the case hasn't yet decided wehter or not these guys are going to be charged. What about their comments, what are they?
Anyway....what ever happened to the right to free speech. I think it went out the window along with the expectation of privacy when the Patriot Act was ratified by Congress. Thats what I think. Whata ya think about that opinion NASS!!!! Is that dishonest too.....ya JACKASS!
Barrett is as entitled to his opinion as Nass is to his as I am to mine. No one, but no one can, take that away from me, Barrett, or Nass. It's our right under the Constitution of the United States, and I don't think Congress has yet acted to repeal the current Constitution as we know it today. SO!!!!! Why don't you politicians get your shit together, do something constructive, and put your actions where your mouths were when you were campaigning for the positions you were elected to.
OK...I'm done...thanks for reading.......

L8TR
Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home