Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Border Dispute, Border Security.....Yeah Right!!!!

I really do wonder if what people are saying about the movie Vendetta is true. That it is a statement about our times and how most people just go along and let the government bully them. I'm not sure, I haven't seen the movie....but there are some developements in the news and politics I find alrming if not disturbing.
First, lets talk about out border security......ya I know, I've pandered on this issue before. News head lines on CBS news.com. Dirty bomb materials smuggled through two points at the American border. One in the north and one in the south. Then in a side line article. They state it is a slow process to bolster the security at the American borders. I truely find this outrageous. Then the all knowing all seeing Bush administration says that in 45 days they will implement the proper tools so that the border patrol agents won't be fooled by fake documents. DAMN!!! It's only going to take 45 days? I guees that makes sense, it's only been 4 years since 9/11!!!....Well Jesus H you know who, why weren't these measures in place already? What exactly is it going to take to infuriate people in this country to DEMAND that their elected officials start doing the right thing.
The Republicans and the Democrats are nothing but a SHAM. They are now posturing over the damn guest worker bill. Give it a rest. Just why in hell do you think all these people to our south want to move to the United States? Because they are living in a third world nation, where EVERYONE is corrupt. The politicians the cops, probably even the mailmen are corrupt.
So naturally to the north they have a nation whose borders are easy to cross, they can get jobs, the jobs don't pay very good, but it's better than what they can make in Mexico, so northward they venture, into the arms of the American people.
OK.....this is all well and fine, but it really isn't. The economy here is bad. I don't care what GWB says. General Motors is laying off another 14 to 15 thousand people. (Tell me GM isn't in dire straits), and thats just the tip of the iceberg of companies that are jockying around just to keep the doors open.
It won't be long before the money runs out folks, it's just a matter of time. Then the United States will become a Third World nation, there will be two classes of people. The extremely rich, and the destitute poor. The infrastructure of the country won't resemble anything we have today.
Do I paint a bleak picture.....DAMN STRAIGHT I DO!!!!....Why? Because I'm sick and tired of my hard earned tax money being squandered for programs that don't do anything for the people in this country. President Bush just put into LAW, cuts to the health benefits for military personel. He has cut domestic programs that benefit the true poor in this country, the people that really do need public assistance. The education system in the United States has been trashed. If the general population can't see how inappropriate the response to hurricane Katrina was(and is) by the current administration.....WOW! I do wonder what exactly it will take to wake the citizens of the United States up.
He squanders our tax dollars, and then turns around and wants to give benefit to illegal aliens, people who have SNUCK into our country. They have violated the sovereignty of our national borders to get here, but yes, lets open our arms and give them the keys to the country. I'm sorry, and this is only for me. My charity only goes so far. I think we as a nation are much to charitable, we give to much away.
At any rate, this boder dispute , guest worker issue is going to turn around and bite us on the perverbial ass. I think at some point some where there are going to be dire consequences suffered by US citizens. It will make the WTC act look small. I do hope I'm wrong, but our government has been way to lax, way to long. Prove me wrong, I'd love it and welcome it. Although I think the small print is already on the wall.

Have a great day, and good luck in everything you do........

L8TR
Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home