Thursday, March 16, 2006

Do I dare ask? or Here we go again.......?

Good morning people of the world. I am distressed, very distressed this morning. During my morning coffee, I fired up the ole computer, and I checked out this mornings news headlines. Pres. Bush is right there, posturing about diplomicy, and then jumping to "First Strike" doctrines, in regards to countries that are considering "Weapons of Mass Destruction", the same type of weapons that were never found in Iraq.
I'm guessing that the Pres. is warming up just incase we can't reach a diplomatic solution with Iran, and have to bomb the be'Jesus outta their nuclear developement facilities. It's just a wild hair guess, thats all. I mean he certainly isn't referrring to India, I mean he just got done telling them that the United States is willng to work with them on their nuclear developement.( Oh Hell Ya! makes sense to me....just a little sarcasim).
OK, moving on......I see Jim Baker wants to form...opps er...excuse me....is forming a bipartisan team to look into the war in Iraq....5 Republicans and 5 Democrats....they are alledgedly going to take an objective look at the war, give their opinion as to how well the war is going, are we winning or losing, and what will the consequences be if we do lose the war in Iraq. Hey I hope it works. I think it's a step in the right direction. It will be interesting to hear what these 10 people say. Although they didn't give a time frame for their investigation. Lets hope it sheds some different light on what is going on over there.
Then we have the political posturing that is occuring, both sides of the aisle getting ready for the up coming elections.....I'm not going to get into specifics, but it is almost amusing the way political pundits change their stances and opinions to fit what ever topic they are trying to politicize at the given moment. It can make ones head spin......
Then we have the ENRON trial. Now this I hope is followed through to fruition. I hope these sleazy stealing bastards get many, many years in prison. They say things are bigger in texas, lets hope they get Texas sized sentences when it's all said and done.
The we have the stpid theif award for one of our local Mini Mart Gas Station clerks. This occured here in the Soutern Tier of good ole New York State. Apparently, a store clerk ripped the store off of those scratch off New York State Lottery tickets......well it seems after she ripped the store off of the tickets, she apparently had one of the tickest that was a sizable winner. So she cashs it in at the store where she worked, the same store that she stole them from. Well it didn't take the store owners and the cops long to figure out who stole the tickets.
Ladeef%&k'nda! Now this person deserves to get caught, just plain dumb, dumb, dumb. I guess justice is served sometimes after all.....
Have a great day, and good luck in all your endeavors........

L8TR
Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home