Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Some thoughts about the cops.......although biased they might be.

Good mornin everyone......haven't made any entries in awhile. Got that damn flu......and man I gotta say, I got my ass kicked, cut off, and handed to me. I mean it's been a life time and I haven't fet this bad. Still feeling the effects of it. Next year......THE FLU SHOT!
OK......just some words about the cops. Lately there has been some bad press about the cops. The deputy that shot the airman, the New Jersey cops who got fired for excessive force. If they deliberately exceeded their authority and hurt someone, I'm gonna be one of the first guys to say," All right let's deal with'm quick, fair, and deliberate." Lets not sit around and pontificate that they know better because they are cops. Guess what......they screwed up just like normal people do and they gotta answer for their mistakes. Take responsibility and all that. Face the music, acknowledge what they did, and move on. They have to accept what ever the law dictates. Please though, lets make sure they get a fair shake, and their punishment is consistent with the crime. Don't over punish the guy just because he was a cop.
OK....that said, I wanna say something else.......
We just had a New York State Trooper killed in the line of duty here in the Southern Tier. A little over a week ago we had another uniformed police officer near Utica gunned down.(As was the NYS Trooper)
The New York State Trooper God Rest his soul, got 5 shots off after being shot himself. The Trooper was wounded fatally. He went down with a good fight...GOD BLESS'M, to bad he didn't kill the SOB's that shot him up. He'd be saving us tax payers a whole bunch of money, but he at least wounded the animals and that lead to their arrests as they went for treatment and the authorities were called.
Now both these Law Enforcement Officials were wearing their bullit proof vests. I think the Officer near Utica took a head shot. (Note: The skell that shot this guy lost a gun battle in Chester Pa. with the Law Dogs there, good work fellas, he won't be shooting anymore cops.)
The Trooper that was killed took a shot to the lower abdomin where the vest doesn't cover and it was his demise.
It seems that these criminals today just don't give a rip about anyone, especially the cops that are chasing them. They shoot now where the vests don't cover, making it obvious that they want to kill. Well ya know what?.......screw'm. I say if the cops that are giving chase to these skells that are armed and want to have a shoot out, the cops get to shoot first. Sorry if this sounds a little over the line. Damnit, enough is a enough. These two guys that were killed in the last two weeks are hereos, ain't no one in the world can take that away from them. They died with Honor and bravery, except they are dead, and to me that is unacceptable.
Ya I know we see bad stuff in the news everyday about bad cops doing bad things. Actually it is a very small percentage of the active police officers that do the bad things. The guys that go out everyday, wearing their badge, vest and gun, making it safe for the rest of us are usually pretty good guys. ( I used to be one). They are human, have families and the like.
If it weren't for them, we'd be in big, big trouble.
It's these guys that have to deal with the likes of Mohammed Taheri-Azar. The smiling little bastard that ran over 9 people with his rented SUV in North Carolina.( This Iranian national asshole was punishing the US government....Why? Because Allah told him to. I think it's time for Taheri to meet Allah) I actually think the guys that brought him in are a little better than me. If it had been me that brought him in, he'd a needed medical attention before they could have booked him on the prescribed charges. I guess maybe it's a good thing I'm not a cop anymore, I really don't think I could handle the pressures that our Law Enforcement people face today. With that said.....

Good day and good luck...............

L8TR
Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home