Monday, March 27, 2006

Social Security for "guest workers" (aka illegal aliens)

Good afternoon everyone. Well this starts a new week and April is fast approaching, so is the warmer weather and hopefully many enjoyable rides on my Harley.
First though, I have some questions, and I don't have the answers. Our elected President is really boosting his new immagration bill he likes to refer to as his "GUEST WORKER" bill. Ok so far I know what he means. What really escapes me is this........he is intent on giving these "guest workers" social security status. Yes social security status. I mean this has been coming for quite some time. Since about 2004, when the US government built a Social Security building with US tax dollars in Mexico. I believe that the said building is in Mexico City and cost between 60 and 80 million dollars. Now thats some tax payer cabbage mind you.
The question I have about this whole agenda is why? Why the devil is this man so intent on taking care of the Mexicans? We have some serious problems with the Mexicons, not only immagration issues, but issues with the accountability of the government, the question of the high level corruption within the Mexican government. SO now we gotta use our tax dollars to to give these alien non residents...er excuse me...I mis-spoke....."guest workers". Social friggin Security, on my tax dollar? I don't mean to sound dim, or maybe I do.....but ya know what? It's time charity started with our own people, inside our own borders, right here and now. I'm sorry but this is pure nonsense.
There are things I have supported the Presidential Adminstration on(very few), but I have. This one I can't.
Our country is still feeling the devastation from hurricane Katrina and Rita. There are still people here on our own Gulf coast that still haven't received any form of government help. So we do things to make it easier for aliens to cross our borders, work at jobs with cut rate wages. I mean just what is this current leader of the free world thinking right now? He's a cowboy all right, right outta a Texas.
I can't believe this, it is so hard for me to comprehend this way of thinking.
It has been almost 5 years since 9/11 and our borders are no better or any more secure than when we were attacked. It is reported by some of the news agencies that our borders are less secure in areas than they were before 9/11.
I think it's time for the American people, Republican and Democrate alike to say....ALRIGHT, enough is enough, lets get our shit together and get back on track. Again you can call me dimified, or naive, but ya know what......Enough...is Enough.....

HEY!!!! Have a great day and a great week, good luck in all your endeavors.

L8tr
Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home