Sunday, April 02, 2006

Let me set the record straight

I have been accused of being a liberal and a left winger. Well, I really don't think that is accurate. I believe in honesty. It seems today that honesty isn't to popular. Especially in the world of politics. I'm registered as a member of the Republican Party. A party of late that doesn't much impress me. I'm also not real enlightened by the Democrates either. They think that with Bushs low poll numbers now is the time to strike. How? I ask will they what they call strike at? Maybe Howard Dean can yehaw them into action.
The press reports that the repubs are in shambles and distancing themselves from Bush. It my appear so in some cases, but I don't think the party will abandon him. I don't like him. he instills no faith inmme as a powerful leader. A man who when questioned on the fly can't complete a full sentence in response to question with a GLOWING answer is NOT a powerful leader by any means. Not in my book anyway.
I also think that Bush and the Republicans have misled the American people. I also think that the Democrats will not be able to muster enough political capitol to rally a shift in power. They are going to have to do better than Hillary Clinton. They should also try and muzzle that Dean character too.
I read somewhere on another blog, and for the life of me I just spent an hour reading blogs trying to find this...." that the balance of politics is some where in the middle, between the Republicans and the Democrats." Just where that actual equalibrium is? I have no Idea.
I'm sure that it will be an interesting time for us in the coming months and years. I still maintain we need a masterful leadership in this country, and the Bush Cheney crew ain't it.
We have some issues in this country that need to be addressed, and I don't mean quick fixes, but viable programs in place to deal with the safety and security of the nation.

With that said: to paraphrase a great news reporter. " Good Night and Good Luck."

L8tr
Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home