Tuesday, April 04, 2006

A word about Natalie Holloway

I would like to write about good News once in awhile, but I don't see much of it these days. Today I'd like to put out a few thoughts about the Natalie Holloway case in Aruba.
March 29th, 06....Gerald Dompig, the lead investigator in the Holloway case announces that they have what relates to being a very reliable tip. The tipster is someone who alledgedly had knowledge of the crime. The search for Natalies body was to resume in the area of the dunes . Then....................
March31st,06....the news services report that there is going to be a reenactment of the last hours of Natalies life......for a Dutch television show the equivalent of our very own "Americas Most Wanted". The Dutch show is to be aired on April 11th,06. In the Netherlands. The news services weren't clear as to wether the show was to be aired in the USA.
OK......it has been six days, apparently the searchs that Dompig was so confident were going to turn up new clues, didn't turn anything up. I guess maybe the tipster who ever he or she might be missed the mark on this one.
..........OR!!!! Gerald Dompig being the astute, and tenacious investigator he is, really believes that making a commercialized, profit making, rate gaining, re-enactment of "Natalies Last Hours" will turn up new clues.
Ya.....ok.....folks don't believe this one for a minute. I really do wonder if there is an informant, if there was any word about what happened that awful night, or is this some twisted publicity stunt to take the heat of the Aruban authorities? I'll go with my gut feeling thanks.
I still contend that this Gerald Dompig has been less than forthcoming as to how he has conducted himself and the investigation. Not only do I think this is just another of the many obscure Aruban scams since this whole incident occured, but I also think that it will provide no benefit to the cops. I mean for Natalies sake, they are going to air the show in friggin Europe.......YUP!!!!....Europe.....it should be aired in Aruba....last I checked, the news services said the show was scheduled to appear on the Dutch television station that is doing the show, in the land of wooden shoes. Now theres some logic for ya.( probably Dompigs idea). Please someone read this blog and tell me different. Tell me they are going to air it in Aruba..........where the crime took place.......er excuse me, the dissapearence if you will. Gerald Dompig has also made it clear that Natalie could have died from alcohol poisoning(and or a possible drug overdose) Uh huh, ya....ok Gerald we hear ya........lazy f#&%er.
This is what I mean about the sham I think is taking place. It almost appears that the Arubans will do anything to make it appear that a murder didn't occur in their little island paradise.
And in closing, remember I said there wasn't anything good to write about? Well it turns out that there is.......yup....there is.
Tom Delay has said he will resign in June, and won't seek re-election. Tell me that creep isn't dirty. I look at him and I see that fake smile that says, you cross me you son of a bitch ,I'll screw you over ten times, just because I can. I'm glad the SOB is saying good by.

And with that my friends........

L8TR
Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home