Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I can't resist this entry

Well.......I see Gunner Cheney is at it again. Now he's gone and pissed of the Russians. Putin is saying that Russia now needs to build up it's military and bring it to paroday with other nations. He ( Putin) apparently in a speech made veiled references to Cheny's assertions that the Russian government isn't being mindful of civil rights and democracy........
This coming from Gunner Cheney who had a closed door session with Congress in regards to the governments right to interrogate (torture) prisoners in an effort to obtain valuable intelligence for use in the war against terror. Not to mention the incarceration of detainee's without the filing of charges against them, still being held in US military prisons. I guess this isn't considered a violation of anyones rights .
OK.....Does anyone else see anything wrong with this picture......or is it just me? Maybe I'm the one with the warped view of the world, or at least this situation.
My shit gets old doesn't it? Damn it pisses me off the way these politicians double speak, say what they want to who ever they want, and then deny responsibility for the outcome.
Then again, I guess if I made 9 million dollars last year, I'd say pretty much what I wanted......Oh well.

L8TR
Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home