Friday, December 08, 2006

Ya...I changed the name of my blog...Why? Lemme tell ya!

Well hello there worldly followers...ya right. OK, I changed the name of my blog, why? Because I wanted to be able to relate my point of view as to who I am and where it comes from.
Sometimes I get so disgusted with the world events. I watch the news and have to turn it off. I can't stand the politics, the damn friggin lying that is coming out of Washington.The expectation of these damned politicians willing us to unabashedly follow them into the jaws of hell! BULLSHIT!
These people are losers number one, if they had to make it in the real world, they couldn't do it, they are posers. Fakes, everyone of them, Bush, Clinton, Obama, Lieberman, the whole lot. Pelosi and her friggin comments, about cracking the cieling or what ever.....common folks. Get with the program. Get our soldiers outta Iraq, get'm out as soon as humanly possible, THEY DON'T WANT US THERE!!! Wake the hell up, man o man the bell is tolling for the United States, we are in friggin trouble. We're not the worlds police officer, shit we can't even police our own damn country, we had terrorists attack and kill over 3,000 people a mere 5 years ago, we were powerless to stop it. That should have been a BIG wake up call for our government...it wasn't. They engaged in a war buffed up on faulty intelligence that they now admitt was flawed...and now they have a new catch phrase, it's changed from "stay the course" to " Move forward"...what a bunch a smokes...and the friggin media eats this shit right the frig up...
Do I have an answer to all this....Uh HUH! (if your kid is readin this over your shoulder, cover his/her eyes)....GET THE FUCK OUT! NOW! As the deceased Crock Hunter used to say...CRIKEY MATE!!! how much of this nonsense we suppose to take mate?
I'm sorry, the whole lot in Washington, their lackadaisal approach to this thing is friggin flawed, it really is. It's redundant too, the Iraqis were supposed to take over after the last elections in that country....what happened? Nothing is what happened...so now we have the new ideology(idiotology)..to move forward, the best way to move forward, in Iraq. How many more U.S. service men have to die...while the politicians in Washington....move forward in Iraq....yup....Uh HUH! Doesn't make any sense to me....but then again...I'm just a biker....

L8TR everyone, ride safe..ride free

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home